Aradhana’s poetry weaves sensitivity of soul and beauty of thoughts with intricacy of spinning words. I love the emotions she expresses so delicately especially in Hindi language. Thus, I am honoured to be thought of for this recognition by such a talented fellow blogger. Thank you, my dearest reader for all your continuous motivational feedback on my site. I shall indeed endeavour to rise to your expectations, as of all my readers, at least most of the times.😘
May I now answer the questionnaire which I have answered honestly:
Eleven facts about me-
1) I wear my heart on my sleeve- sometimes has even got me into trouble but was price worth paying. ☺
2) I am very sincere in my relationships, but expect reciprocation too.
3) I am spiritually inclined and believe that God is one.
4) Apart from writing I love painting, dancing and cooking.
5) I love animals- sometimes more than a few human beings.
6) My favourite genre in movies is comedy -life is too short to laugh enough.
7) My only prejudice is against those who live their entire life through senseless hatred for others, based on man-made walls of religion, skin-colour, caste and class.
8) I love travelling.
9) My friends find it difficult to believe that I don’t have much taste for chocolates.
10) My idea of heaven is simple- birds chirping, greenery all around, music of the flowing river, peace in mind and smile on my face.
11) I believe in living and let others live.
Questions by the nominating blogger-
1)- How close to nature do you find yourself?
My answer: I feel nature is the bridge to spirituality in both, it’s tangible and abstract form. I feel I am part of nature and nature exists within me. You can now understand how close I feel to nature.
2)- which one thing should must be in your fashion and style?
My answer: Colours.
3)- what is the most beautiful time of your life?
My answer: When I was born. It all started with my birth. Thank you for my life, Nirankar.
4)- what two things do you always keep with you?
My answer: If you mean while going out then, face mask and spectacles.
5)- why did you think of blogging?
My answer: I believe in sharing, be it my food or my thought.
6)- what are you most inspired by in your life?
My answer: My mum’s resilience and my husband’s commitment.
7)- How do you reduce your stress?
My answer: Meditation and thinking about happy times. Sometimes, just playing with my cat, Dutch, puts a smile on my face.
8)- something you never want to lose in your life?
My answer: My eyesight.
9)- what are your three favorite books?
My answer: Odyssey by Homer, Egyptian mythology by Geraldine Pinch and Much ado about nothing by Shakespeare.
10)- what was a good thing you did in lockdown?
My answer: Blogging.
11)- who are you most close to in your family?
My answer: My husband.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Liebstar award:
My 11 questions from the nominees:
1) Which weather do you like the best and why?
2) Your favourite genre for movie?
3) Your idea of a perfect day is?
4) Your best memory in life is?
5) If you had a super power what would that be?
6) If you could time travel, which part of time would you love to revisit- past or future?
7) Your favourite comfort food is?
8) Your favourite motivational quote is?
9) What is one ambition you wish to achieve in life?
10) What do you love the most about yourself?
11) What do you love more- reading or writing?
Once again, I am grateful for any appreciation, as it connects me with the receptive readers. Gratitude all round. 💞